Short chips shots (one hand vs. two hands)

Short chips shots (one hand vs. two hands)  

By: Gregory K on April 3, 2020, 12:38 p.m.

Has anyone ever experienced the situation where it's effortless to chip a golf ball with only their right hand as a right-handed golfer? Yet, when the left hand is introduced to the club, it becomes much more challenging to create a consistent shot? I'm experiencing inconsistent chip shots, both chunks, and blades, yet when I swing with just my right hand, the consistency dramatically improves. Call me odd, but I wonder why the improvement occurs.

Re: Short chips shots (one hand vs. two hands)  

By: Tyler F on April 9, 2020, 7:12 p.m.

+Gregory K
I hope this gives you a few ideas. Feel free to post your videos here if you want more specific technical guidance.

By: Gregory K on April 9, 2020, 7:24 p.m.

Thanks for your reply and most importantly for taking the time to provide a video of the issue I brought forth. Glad to see that you read subscriber posts.

As you mentioned in your video, I'd be interested in showing you video of my issue, but don't know the cost for you to analyze this or where to post my request. Will you please advise me how to get further help from you via video instruction?

By: Tyler F on April 9, 2020, 8:01 p.m.

+Gregory K I'm happy to help. I try to answer as many questions as I can, and with the new video forum, my goal is to answer questions with video as often as I can. Especially if they are helpful for all golfers, not just one specific golfer,

I meant you can post your swing to this thread. If you post to the forum for help, then there is no cost for the help. I like to think that we are working on our game as a community and posting here will help other golfers with the same issue. :)

Alternatively, I do life skype or facetime lessons. Currently, my rate is 30 minutes for $100.

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.