Start your 7 day free trial. Click here. No credit card required.
Sign in to add this video to a playlist.
5 Minute Physical Warm Up
The 5 minute warm up can be used to get blood flowing into your key muscles of your hips, your trunk, and your shoulders. By warming the core muscles, you will increase overall circulation to the rest of the body. If you have any specific needs, then other areas to warm up would be the ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, or neck. In the general warm up, complete 5-10 repetitions of each movement, holding no more than 5 seconds with each movement.
- Leg Swings: Forward/Backward, Side-to-Side, Circles
- Pelvic Rotation:
- Thorax Rotation
- Pelvic tilt
- Shoulder Saws: Forward/ Backward: palms up, palms down
- Punching Biceps: Shoulders Side-to-Side, palm up, palm down
- Push Pulls: Circles, Crawl
- Palm Presses
- Club Rotation Toe Touches
- Wide Grip Golf Swings: Righty and Lefty
Playlists: Warm Up Routines
Tags: Mental Game, Drill, Beginner