Start your 7 day free trial. Click here. No credit card required.
Discussing Rate of Clubface Closure
A few points about the rate of closure:
- Just looking at the club face angle in the follow through is very misleading.
- Better predictors of rate of closure are
- Timing of the club passing the chest
- Amount of supination
- Timing, and amount, of arcwidth max
- For a given golfer:
- Draws will have slightly higher ROC than Fades
- Irons will have slightly higher ROC than driver
Tags: Poor Contact, Not Straight Enough, Driver, Fairway Wood, Release, Member Question, Concept, Advanced, Intermediate