Start your 7 day free trial. Click here. No credit card required.
Sign in to add this video to a playlist.
Distance Control - Bunker
Use one or more of the following strategies to help you control your distances better out of the bunker
- Establish a consistent tempo and "bunker stock swing" (about shoulder height)
- Open the face to take away distance and add height
- Switch to a club with less loft for longer shots or more loft for shorter shots
- Add more squat to hit it higher and less squat to hit it farther
- Learn how to add more speed from just the arms. If you add too much from the body, your contact will usually suffer.
Playlists: Master Your Distance Wedge
Tags: Cast, Bunker, Transition, Drill, Intermediate