Start your 7 day free trial. Click here. No credit card required.
Sign in to add this video to a playlist.
Single Arm Finesse Wedge Releases
Single arm moves with club
- Right Arm - Take your normal finesse wedge set up and take your left hand off the club
- Take a small backswing
- The right arm will swing the club toe up
- Let the arm drop to initiate the downswing, keep the elbow close to your side as the club swings to a finish
- The body should rotate only to help the club finish the swing, but not to create much speed
Left Arm - Take your normal finesse wedge set up and take your right hand off the club
- Focus on the amount of extension in your left wrist
- Keep the left wrist cupped as you make a backswing so that the toe finishes pointing up
- As you swing through, keep the extension in the left wrist, and let the club pass your body into the finish
- As with the right hand, let the body support and not lead.
Tags: Chip, Release, Drill, Advanced, Intermediate